The Aud & Arenas Behavioural Policy
The Aud & Arenas facilities, owned and operated by the City of Kitchener, offer a safe and welcoming atmosphere for all of its patrons. We are asking that all visitors behave in a manner that respects the rights of others.
Expectations of behaviours and activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- It is prohibited to block corridors, stairways, and thoroughfares.
- Organized warm up drills including running, jumping, team stretching are only permitted in designated areas. Must be accompanied by a coach/manager.
- It is prohibited to consume alcohol, drugs, and other illicit substances.
- It is prohibited to use sticks (including mini sticks) and all types of balls outside of designated areas.
- Dressing rooms are assigned 30 minutes prior to scheduled ice rentals.
- Children should be attended to at all times.
Please be respectful of City of Kitchener staff and the current Behavioural Policy (1-345)